Journal | The Bespoke Dudes Eyewear's Blog
- September 10, 2020CONTINUE READINGLet's read TBD Eyewear's advice on how to match a pair of glasses to our outfit. From an happy hour with friends, to a trip to the hills, every occasion wears its glasses!
- August 12, 2020CONTINUE READINGBoat trip or mountain hike? Never without TBD Eyewear polarized sunglasses. Let's find out their characteristics together.
Cordovan: the sunglasses inspired by Marcello Mastroianni, the most elegant icon of the Italian cinemaJuly 30, 2020CONTINUE READINGDiscover Cordovan: the sqaured metal eyewear collection inspired by the Italian Cinema Icon Marcello Mastroianni.
- July 09, 2020CONTINUE READINGDiscover how to clean and take care of your favorite accessory: the eyewear.
- June 25, 2020CONTINUE READINGIn the last months, we have been able to check that the face mask is not very practical to wear. The corona virus’s emergency has led to the use of a device in our lives that we were used to see only in the medical and health sectors. The face mask has become part of our daily life, and what was the first problem we observed? The face mask causing glasses to fog. Let's read together the TBD Eyewear tips on how to wear glasses and mask.
- June 18, 2020CONTINUE READINGTBD Eyewear collections are born from the passion for the Made in Italy’s design and quality. Made by expert craftsmen, our handmade eyewear is addressed to an elegant and discerning public. Compared to the factory-made eyewear lines, our handcrafted eyewear are epitome of excellence, resulting from painstaking work that starts with the design of new models and ends with the final realization.
- CONTINUE READINGMade-to-order: the exclusive service, just one click away, which allows you to create your own sunglasses or prescription eyewear.
- June 05, 2020CONTINUE READINGDiscover Pleat: the vintage eyewear collection inspired by the Cinema Icon James Dean.
- May 13, 2020CONTINUE READINGWhat is bio acetate made of? TBD Eyewear shows its green soul with its new Earth Bio collections.Let's find out the features of this sustainable material
- April 23, 2020CONTINUE READINGDiscover the new season trend: the transparent frame.