Journal | The Bespoke Dudes Eyewear's Blog
- November 19, 2020CONTINUE READINGAlessandro Squarzi, 55 years old, 230k followers on Instagram, and a collection of 6000 vintage garments with a story to tell. Passionate about the fashions of the 50s in all their facets, Alessandro created Fortela to give a new life to all those forgotten garments. From entrepreneurs in the fashion world to style influencers on social media, Alessandro does not miss a beat and opens up for TBD Journal.
- November 05, 2020CONTINUE READINGSara Waka is a young Italian-Japanese woman, an over-the-top person with a unique style. She is the Founder and the Creative Director of Wakapedia (www.wakapedia.it), a hub of communication experts, that tells the stories of great artists, starred chefs, stylists, directors and put in play creative projects for international customers. Wakapedia symbolizes the encounter between the oriental and the occidental culture, through Art, Food, Design, and Fashion. Why? Sara Waka explains that to us.
- October 15, 2020CONTINUE READINGThe most worn sunglasses model of the stars: Tartan.
- September 10, 2020CONTINUE READINGLet's read TBD Eyewear's advice on how to match a pair of glasses to our outfit. From an happy hour with friends, to a trip to the hills, every occasion wears its glasses!
- August 12, 2020CONTINUE READINGBoat trip or mountain hike? Never without TBD Eyewear polarized sunglasses. Let's find out their characteristics together.
Cordovan: the sunglasses inspired by Marcello Mastroianni, the most elegant icon of the Italian cinemaJuly 30, 2020CONTINUE READINGDiscover Cordovan: the sqaured metal eyewear collection inspired by the Italian Cinema Icon Marcello Mastroianni.
- July 09, 2020CONTINUE READINGDiscover how to clean and take care of your favorite accessory: the eyewear.
- June 25, 2020CONTINUE READINGIn the last months, we have been able to check that the face mask is not very practical to wear. The corona virus’s emergency has led to the use of a device in our lives that we were used to see only in the medical and health sectors. The face mask has become part of our daily life, and what was the first problem we observed? The face mask causing glasses to fog. Let's read together the TBD Eyewear tips on how to wear glasses and mask.
- June 18, 2020CONTINUE READINGTBD Eyewear collections are born from the passion for the Made in Italy’s design and quality. Made by expert craftsmen, our handmade eyewear is addressed to an elegant and discerning public. Compared to the factory-made eyewear lines, our handcrafted eyewear are epitome of excellence, resulting from painstaking work that starts with the design of new models and ends with the final realization.
- CONTINUE READINGMade-to-order: the exclusive service, just one click away, which allows you to create your own sunglasses or prescription eyewear.